Welcome to our weekly update on the 8th of November. Today we take time to remember everyone who gave their tomorrow for our today. We will remember them.
Since our Halloween Spooktacular we have been taking excellent feedback via Facebook, Twitter and email. Our friends at the LFC Foundation also did a write up on their website which can be found here.
As we have all entered a second lockdown we would strongly encourage everyone to remember "you'll never walk alone". Information of places where you can find help is on our links page. Additionally we would encourage any member to contact us and will try and help, if we can. Remember the smallest act of kindness can mean so much to someone else.
In these unprecedented times it would be all too easy to simply shut down until we are back supporting Liverpool FC at Anfield. Not the LDSA. We are acutely aware how much our members have been affected in recent months and aim to provide help and support. Our Christmas Party is a highlight in many members diaries. Unfortunately, Liverpool FC has informed us there will be no parties at Anfield. Hence, we are busy organising a Virtual Christmas Party. We have now closed the bookings list, but you can still purchase raffle tickets, with prizes that money almost cannot buy.
- Jamie Carragher signed boot, with certificate of authenticity.
- Steve Randall print signed by Jamie Carragher, with certificate of authenticity.
- A signed Liverpool FC home shirt.
- A signed limited edition Liverpool FC cap by Trent Alexander-Arnold.
- Two tickets for an Anfield Experience, a day you will never forget.
- Two hospitality tickets to a future game at Anfield.
- Two tickets to a future game at Anfield.
- Meal for two in the Bootroom Sports Cafe.
- Carl Clemente, LFC historian, book “19 The official history of our league champions 2019-2020”.
- Karl Thyer print of a Bobby Firmino no look pass.
- A Jürgen Klopp heavy metal football print.
- Black and white Sir Kenny Dalglish print.
- Liverpool FC’s great managers print.
- Framed print of Jürgen Klopp with the Premier League Trophy, by Abigail Rudkin.
- Framed print of Jürgen Klopp with our 4 latest trophies, by Abigail Rudkin.
To purchase your raffle tickets simply click the button below.
Recently we have launched our merchandise range, we hope you have had a chance to view it. So if you are looking for unique gifts for Christmas or just fancy treating yourself check out some of the items below. Items are sent via a priority signed for service generally. Once you enter an address it will calculate the postage.
No products found
Are you struggling to work out when and where Liverpool FC games are being televised? In our events calendar you will find all first, women and academy games listed. If they are televised there is a TV next to them. Simply click on them to get details of how to watch the game. Today, Sunday the 8th of November, sees not only the First team take on Manchester City at the Etihad Stadium but also LFC Women's team take on Sheffield United. Whilst to watch the First team game you have to have Sky Sports, the LFC Women's game can be watched for free on the FA Player. Kick off for the LFC Women game is 2pm. With regards to pay per view games, we ask you to consider donating to the LDSA instead. These donations are being used to help out the most vulnerable in our communities.