Welcome to our weekly update on the 25th of October. Its been a few weeks since our last update, but hopefully you have seen how busy we have been! Today sees the Disability Awareness Day Virtual 2020 website go live. We have a virtual stand in the Sports Marquee, we encourage everyone to visit this great resource as there is a wealth of useful information on many topics. This is usually one of the biggest disability events in the UK but due to the pandemic this year it’s gone virtual.
In these unprecedented times it would be all too easy to simply shut down until we are back supporting Liverpool FC at Anfield. Not the LDSA. We are acutely aware how much our members have been affected in recent months and aim to provide help and support. Our Christmas Party is a highlight in many members diaries. Unfortunately, Liverpool FC has informed us there will be no parties at Anfield. Hence, we are busy organising a Virtual Christmas Party. This really promises to be an event not to be missed. Tickets are going quickly, so if you have not got yours, we urge you to do so soon. The event will consist of
- A food hamper delivered to your home address for each ticket purchased
- A raffle (£1 per ticket), with prizes that money almost cannot buy:
- Jamie Carragher signed boot, with certificate of authenticity.
- Steve Randall print signed by Jamie Carragher, with certificate of authenticity.
- A signed Liverpool FC home shirt.
- A signed limited edition Liverpool FC cap by Trent Alexander-Arnold.
- Two tickets for an Anfield Experience, a day you will never forget.
- Two hospitality tickets to a future game at Anfield.
- Two tickets to a future game at Anfield.
- Meal for two in the Bootroom Sports Cafe.
- Carl Clemente, LFC historian, book “19 The official history of our league champions 2019-2020”.
- Karl Thyer print of a Bobby Firmino no look pass.
- A Jürgen Klopp heavy metal football print.
- A Jürgen Klopp print by Kristin Wilkinson.
- Black and white Sir Kenny Dalglish print.
- Liverpool FC’s great managers print.
- Music from Jamie Webster
- Announcement of the player of the year for season 2019/2020
- Special recognition award
- Special guest appearances from current LFC staff
- And much more besides!
If you want to book your place, purchase tickets or get your raffle tickets simply click the buttons below.
In the last few days we have launched our merchandise range. So if you are looking for unique gifts for Christmas or just fancy treating yourself check out some of the items below. Items are sent via a priority signed for service generally and once you enter an address it will calculate the postage.
No products found
Partnership and collaboration is also planned between ourselves, the Owen McVeigh Foundation and the LFC Foundation. More details are in the e-newsletter and the LFC Foundation Kicks Inclusion events can be found in our events calendar.
Are you struggling to work out when and where Liverpool FC games are being televised? In our events calendar you will find all first, women and academy games listed. If they are televised there is a TV next to them. Simply click on them to get details of how to watch the game. With regards to pay per view games, we ask you to consider donating to the LDSA instead.