Welcome to our weekly update on the 11th of October. We hinted at big projects and hopefully you are enjoying hearing about them.
In these unprecedented times it would be all too easy to simply shut down until we are back supporting Liverpool FC at Anfield. Not the LDSA. We are acutely aware how much our members have been affected in recent months and aim to provide help and support. Our Christmas Party is a highlight in many members diaries. Unfortunately, Liverpool FC has informed us there will be no parties at Anfield. Hence, we are busy organising a Virtual Christmas Party. This really promises to be an event not to be missed, it will consist of
- A food hamper delivered to your home address for each ticket purchased
- A raffle (£1 per ticket), with headliner prizes of
- Two hospitality tickets to a future game at Anfield.
- Two tickets to a future game at Anfield.
- Meal for two in the Bootroom Sports Cafe.
- A signed Liverpool FC home shirt
- A signed limited-edition Liverpool FC cap by Trent Alexander-Arnold.
- Music from Jamie Webster
- Announcement of the player of the year for season 2019/2020
- Special recognition award
- Special guest appearances from current LFC staff
- And much more besides!
If you want to book your place, purchase tickets or get your raffle tickets simply click the buttons below.
Last week we asked if you have or know someone who has an invisible disability? We still need you! The 3rd of December is International Day of Disabilities and we are working in partnership with the LFC Foundation and Liverpool FC. We are asking our members who have an invisible disability to send us a short video talking about their daily struggles. These will then be forwarded to Liverpool FC to be used a video highlighting this subject.
Partnership and collaboration is also planned between ourselves, the Owen McVeigh Foundation and the LFC Foundation. More details are in the e-newsletter and the LFC Foundation Kicks Inclusion events can be found in our events calendar.
Struggling to work out when and where Liverpool FC games are being televised? In our events calendar you will find all first, women and academy games listed. If they are televised there is a TV next to them. Simply click on them to get details of how to watch the game. Today Liverpool FC Women travel to Leicester, it’s on the FA Player for free.